Saturday, March 17, 2012

Progress Check

Tumblr_lzfynxvrgp1r1azb0o1_500_large 
So this one post a day is not working out. Lol. 
This probably means I have been slacking off.
*sigh* I posted my previous post (dissonance!) 4 days ago! Let me quickly log what I did in those 4 days.
I...

-Thursday:
did some Spanish exercises- 6 out of 19! (Bad!)
Tumblr_m0on0spv1r1qzviiro1_500_large 

-Friday was not productive enough:
I did half and essay on the abuse of performance-enhancing drugs for General Studies (which was 3 and a half pages long, and I still got more body and a conclusion to finish up the essay!)
- I also stayed up all of late Friday night and very early Friday morning to do my Lit Coursework on Women and Magic Realism. It was exhausting re-looking up those sources and incorporating them in my essay piece!
Tumblr_lnxk8grjnr1qaprupo1_500_large 

-Saturday:
I got my results for Spanish exam. Result: not disclosing numbers, it was Good, can do better. Honestly it was an improvement. Just silly grammar and more specifically syntax rules I need more revision with.  The entire day was mostly a waste, because I was rejoicing the mini-success of my incomplete but so-far-so-good essay.
 Download_6380367066091128845_large

-Oh, I also did a minuscule amount of research for my History coursework. I took a poll on whether to pursue Stalin or Lenin. And the winner is/was: Joseph Stalin! 

 

 
Make posts on:

  1. Dissonance
  2. Links and essay tips for performance-enhancing drugs killing sports
  3. Women and Magic Realism- a little revelation
  4. Spanish (silly) grammer and syntax rules
  5. Ahh maybe Jospeh Stalin and Russia!
Until next time!
 

Pink Floyd# Shine on you Crazy Diamond. 
Tumblr_m0u3kcgdaj1r21nt9o1_500_large 



2 comments: